reason for my smile
Jumat, 05 Juni 2009
You're so annoying
You ask why I leave you alone when you sad ? I leave you alone because you're so annoying when you're sad, you often angry to the other people just because something bad do to you, even thought that is a little thing, and you're always angry when the other people didn't understand what are u talking about. maybe you're not realize that thing, but how 'bout we ? u didn't think how bout our feeling, right ? we'd feel that, the only thing that you do when we can't understand what do you want is Angry to us, you often angry to us just because a little problem.
I think this enough, my friend who don't realize the thurth.
I'm sorry if I hurt you feeling,
I just wanna say my feeling bout you. [0_0']
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar